Get high rankings with ethical SEO methods
Some search engine optimization companies and software developers use unethical tricks and techniques to artificially boost the search engine rankings of a website. This dilutes the quality of search results and the accuracy of search results becomes questionable.
For this reason, the search engines are continuously trying to trace the spam techniques which webmasters might be using and penalize or ban them.They continue to reconstruct their algorithms to prevent spammers from flooding the results page with irrelevant or low quality content.
Fact: If you use a website promotion tool that uses unethical tricks and techniques, you’ll put your web business at severe risk. Unethical tricks might work for some time but they are not a good idea if you want lasting results.
IBP uses only ethical SEO methods that lead to lasting results
IBP use only ethical search engine optimization methods. IBP uses only techniques that produce lasting results and methods that are within the search engine rules.
Search engines consider the following search engine optimization techniques as SPAM. For that reason, IBP DOES NOT use or promote them:
- made for AdSense websites that consist of scraped content
- cloaking and false redirects (Google gets other pages than real web surfers)
- keyword stuffing and pages loaded with irrelevant words
- hidden text or hidden links
- misspellings of well-known websites
- fully automated, unrelated and centralized link farms
- other methods that try to trick search engines
You might get short term results with these techniques but it’s very likely that your site will be banned from search engines if you use one of these techniques. You’ll put your web business at severe risk if you use one of these methods.
IBP uses only ethical search engine optimization techniques that produce lasting results:
- optimization of existing web pages, HTML code and web page contents
- organic link building to get high quality inbound links
- building a win-win-win relationship between webmasters, web surfers and search engines
Fact: Search engines want to find the websites that offer the most value to web surfers. Our tools help you to build such a website.
The difference between spammy SEO methods and ethical SEO methods
If you use spammy SEO methods, you will quickly get high rankings on search engines. Unfortunately, Google will completely remove your website from the search results as soon as they find out that you use these methods:
If you use ethical SEO methods, it will take longer until you get high search engine rankings. However, your rankings will grow steadily and you’ll get a much better performance in the long run:
Do not use spammy SEO methods to increase your rankings on Google. It will backfire on you.
Ethical search engine optimization is about everyone winning.
Ethical search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship:
- Search engines: They win as they are provided with pages that are easy to understand and that contain the quality information that their visitors search for.
- Searchers: They win as they are getting what they ask for from the search engines. They search for "green widgets" and get a page about green widgets.
- Website owners: They win as they are getting quality visitors who are interested in what their website has to offer.
Fact: IBP helps you build websites that are beneficial to web surfers, website owners and search engines.
We guarantee that you’ll get the best possible results for your website if you use IBP as explained in the IBP manual.
Ready to get started? You can download the latest version of our ethical website promotion software tool IBP here.
Further information about ethical search engine optimization can be found in the IBP manual that can be selected in the "Help" menu of IBP.